Cincinnati, OH (Feb 14, 2007) – After a 14-month search, Life Issues Institute is pleased to announce that Arnold M. Culbreath has been hired for the newly created position of urban outreach director. He began the position on February 12, 2007. Culbreath, 45, is a native of Cincinnati and has served in pulpit ministry for 21 years, spending the last 16 years in various pastoral capacities. He has been married to his wife, Barbara, for 21 years. Together they have two children: a 20-year-old daughter, Elise, and a 13-year-old son, Joshua.
Arnold possesses a lifetime, strong connection to the African-American community in Cincinnati, a passion for people, and a commitment to join us in strategically protecting babies and their parents from abortion.
As Urban Outreach Director, Arnold will be responsible for:
- Developing pro-life educational literature exclusively for the African-American community.
- Speaking to community leaders and pastors.
- Operating educational booths at African-American events.
- Public speaking to African-American audiences at local and national gatherings and events.
- Developing the look and content of a pro-life website designed exclusively for the African-American community.
- Organizing pro-life educational groups and efforts in the African-American community.
- Developing effective tools to facilitate mass communication with the African-American community.
“We are very excited about the life-saving potential for this new and bold undertaking,” said Bradley Mattes, executive director of Life Issues Institute. “We have full confidence in Arnold’s ability and passion for the mission of life.” Please join us in welcoming Arnold to the Life Issues Institute family.”
About Life Issues Institute: Life Issues Institute is dedicated to changing hearts and minds of millions of people through education. Organizations and individuals around the world depend upon Life Issues Institute to provide the latest information and effective tools to protect innocent human life from womb to tomb.