The Latest News Archive 2012
Were cutting their celebration short
Christmas Day may have just passed, but the entire Christmas season is my favorite time of year. The world seems to pause from its hectic day-to-day routine. The glowing Christmas lights bring a smile to my face with a colorful halo lighting up our neighborhood. More than any other time, people truly give to one another. I want to take this opportunity to give thanks to each of you for all you do for the cause of life.
Im encouraged by the resilient spirit demonstrated by pro-lifers. This year, weve celebrated together in precious victories and have continued to motivate and lift up one another in times of challenge. Reflecting back on 2012, Life Issues Institute has:
- Provided a prompt and sound response to the news headlines of the day such as Obamacare
- Reported on developments throughout the election season
- Shared the personal and impactful stories of individuals and groups making a stand for life
- Released new research revealing how Planned Parenthood targets minority neighborhoods
- Connected men and women to a variety of pro-life organizations and resources
Throughout the past year, weve been diligent to inform you of the latest developments in the pro-life movement. You may not realize all the different ways that Life Issues Institute champions the pro-life mission. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our efforts:
- Life Issues one-minute daily radio commentary currently airing on over 1,082 radio outlets across the US and Canada
- Multi-Emmy® Award winning pro-life TV program, Facing Life Head-On
- Urban outreach conducted to the African-American community through Protecting Black Life
- International outreach through the International Right to Life Federation
- Weekly emails and social media outreach through LifeIssues.org
And we look forward to doing even more in 2013 as we face the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. No doubt the pro-abortion side will be celebrating that along with the re-election of the most pro-abortion president in history. Our goal is to cut their celebration short. As the sign in our office reads (inspired by our friends at Priests for Life), we will continue in our efforts to not just fight abortion, but to bring an end to it.
As you can see, we have our work cut out for ourselves in this next year. Yet, we embrace the chance to help save the lives of women and their babies. We are here to communicate and connect with you in a way that you will reach hearts and minds, equipping women and men to make life-affirming decisions. Please join with us in saving lives!
Enjoy this Christmas season and have a blessed New Year!
Life Issues Institute
Life Issues Institute is dedicated to changing hearts and minds of millions of people through education. Organizations and individuals around the world depend upon Life Issues Institute to provide the latest information and effective tools to protect innocent human life from womb to tomb.
Receive information like this – in your Inbox.
Subscribe to our email updates here.
President, Life Issues Institute
Life Issues Institute is dedicated to changing hearts and minds of millions of people through education. For 32 years, organizations and individuals around the world have depended upon Life Issues Institute to provide the latest information and effective tools to protect innocent human life from womb to tomb.